Today was about continuing to work on the bay window at the front of the office and finding ways to grow vertically.
First, here's a better photo of the table wrapping I did yesterday (without the strong shadows):
This morning I started with some little stacks in the window sills. These stacks are more intricate and precise (at least, in the way they are made, if not in appearance) than the other wraps and stacks I have made so far.
I began to use the pins holding up the holiday lights to get the sheets up the wall. I'm trying to echo the swooping shape from the cardboard bench/box stack wrap on the other side of the bay window.
And so, the piles and bags grow smaller!
That's it for the first week of Fort Distraction. I'll be back Monday with some new work.